Stand with Tim Hortons workers: Call to stop the cuts!
Don't have twitter? The most effective thing you can do right now is make a phone call to Tim Hortons’ parent company, Restaurant Brands International, and demand they take whatever steps necessary to reverse the cuts and protect workers.
While people hit the streets across the country and bombard their social media we’ll also flood them with calls demanding action to reverse the cuts.
And don’t worry: we’ve created talking points and a tool that will connect you with Timmies’ parent company with just a couple clicks. Will you make a phone call now? If enough of us call, the more impact we’ll have together.
- Grab your phone.
- Enter your contact information on the right, including your phone number. Then we’ll call you and connect you to their head office.
- If someone picks up the phone, they will likely say “Hello Tim Hortons”. If you get their voicemail, leave them a message. Follow the talking points below.
- My name is ______ and I’m a customer of Tim Hortons in [city].
- I’m calling on Restaurant Brands International to take whatever steps necessary to reverse the clawbacks to workers benefits, and ensure Tim Hortons workers are protected across Canada.
- A billion dollar company can afford to protect the workers that make them so much money. Customers across the country know better - if RBI can tell Tim Hortons what napkins they have to use, they can make health benefits and paid breaks company policy too.